Sometimes makeovers and a little bit of difference in the way one appears can do wonders. It can bring about the much needed change that one looks for. Some go for a wardrobe overhaul, get their hair streaked or a new haircut done while others take the help of cosmetics. The same concept can be applied to one’s home decor and sprucing up the living room or the bedroom can have a calming effect on the mind. It can re-energize the tired you, inject freshness, and create an atmosphere of balance and harmony.
One of the easiest ways of doing that and infusing life into the decor is by accessorizing it. By saying that, one does not always necessarily mean lamp shades, wall hangings, paintings, mirrors, show-pieces, furniture or things like that.
• Comfy chairs, restful beds and unusual lighting are great options but the room can also be jazzed up with things that are as easy, simple and unassuming as colorful seat cushions (or even designer cushions), bathroom rugs, carpets rugs, decorative pillows and curtains. They serve as a good way of revamping your home decoration.
• The type of decoration you choose to furnish your room reflects your taste, preferences and state of mind. Also, the home decor can greatly influence your mood and help in relieving stress after a long day at work.
• For many white is ‘the’ color that helps in ushering in a sense of peace and serenity. While a number of individuals wish to add some shades of color to make the room come alive. A nice bunch of colorful and tastefully chosen articles like seat cushions/ designer cushions, bathroom rugs, carpets rugs, decorative pillows and curtains can greatly add to the idea.
• Besides, it is not always about spending loads of money to give your house a makeover. Smart planning, ergonomically designed furniture and inexpensive accessories can do the trick.
• Simple accessories in the form of seat cushions/ designer cushions, bathroom rugs, carpets rugs, decorative pillows and curtains are best examples of the quick fix formula. They ought to break the monotony of the interior decoration that can be an eyesore after a certain point of time and instantly change the overall ambience of the house.
The best part is most of these accessories are reusable and recyclable. Setting up the seat cushions/ designer cushions, bathroom rugs, carpets rugs, decorative pillows and curtains is a matter of a few seconds and removing them takes the same.